Monday, July 1, 2013

Finally Home ~ July Goals

As you can see in the title "I am finally home".  June was a month full of music, travel, and new adventures, but there really is no place like home.  Bingley gave me a huge welcome and snored for 2 nights in a row just to get back at me.  Thanks bud. :)   To top everything off, I came home to find that the blackberry and blueberry bushes are completely loaded and I will be canning jam sometime soon.   I just love SUMMER!

My sister has been in Indiana at a vocal intensive and I was able to drive up to see her during her first performance.  After she sang we went out for homemade ice cream, sushi, homemade ice cream (yes, twice ;-) ), and a mini photo shoot by the lake.  Here is a link to her YouTube channel if you would like to see the videos from her recital.

I have a few things that I need to get back in order, so the only goal for this month is "get things back to normal".  I have some really exciting posts coming up and I can't wait to share them!

laura elizabeth san antonio tx wedding photographer photo

 

Happy Monday!

~~laura elizabeth

0 people commented on this post:

Post a Comment