Friday, January 3, 2014

The Adams Family || Christmas 2013

"Ohhhhhh. Y'all are the ADDAMS FAMILY huh???"  **snaps fingers**

**laughing** "Yeahhhh, we get that a lot."

I guess it comes with the name, but *everyone* decides to make a little fun out of us being "The Adams Family".

Here are a few facts to set the record straight:

  • We only have one "D" in our name.

  • Yes, I've seen lots of episodes from the show.... I *do* know what you're talking about.

  • No, we do not have a cousin It.

  • We aren't *as* crazy as the Addams family.


However, after sharing these photos, I'm sure that the last point will be put into question...

I can always count on someone in the family to make at least one funny face during a session... it always happens, and it always makes the best photo.

christmas-day-photo-laura-elizabeth-wedding-engagement-photographer-san-antonio-tx-3

 

.......ANNNNND it really makes me laugh.

 

christmas-day-photo-laura-elizabeth-wedding-engagement-photographer-san-antonio-tx-4

 

christmas-day-photo-laura-elizabeth-wedding-engagement-photographer-san-antonio-tx-5

Here's one of my fabulous opera-singing-photography-loving-violin-piano-and-harp-playing sister.  She was traveling around the country last year with her opera and has even more plans this year.  I'll be sure to share her new recordings as soon as they are ready.... shhhh... just don't tell her when I post them. ;-)

christmas-day-photo-laura-elizabeth-wedding-engagement-photographer-san-antonio-tx-6

 

christmas-day-photo-laura-elizabeth-wedding-engagement-photographer-san-antonio-tx-7

 

christmas-day-photo-laura-elizabeth-wedding-engagement-photographer-san-antonio-tx-1

 

We have a couple family Christmas traditions in this crazy Adams family - one of which is a photo that we take of my dad and his two sisters on either side of him.  (we have so many photos of them with different faces!)  My aunts weren't around during this shoot, so Lizzy and I decided to cary on the tradition with our grandmother.  I'd say it was a success.

 

christmas-day-photo-laura-elizabeth-wedding-engagement-photographer-san-antonio-tx-2

 

And here is my personal favorite tradition.  I wasn't able to hear it the past 3 years since I was in Tennessee, so this year I decided to record it.  It's not Christmas unless we get to hear Mamie say........



 

What did you do for Christmas and New Years?!?  Do you have any family traditions?

 

Happy Saturday!

~~le

0 people commented on this post:

Post a Comment