Sunday, January 5, 2014

Remembering..... The Ducklings

We had been trying forever and ever, waiting for weeks and weeks, but still nothing happened.

This part is going to sound *crazy* crazy.... it even sounds crazy to me!   I had been wanting to hatch some baby ducklings for over a month, and it took over my mind *soo* much that I had a dream one night about finding 3 new ducklings in the coop.  The morning after my dream I sprinted outside and found........ 1.......2.......no wait, 3 little guys!!  Needless to say, I was pretty darn astonished and excited! :)

The ducklings found an amazing new home when I moved back to TX, but I still miss their adorably funny attitudes.  Trust me, if you want a good laugh, all you have to do is watch some ducks for about a half hour - something hilarious is bound to happen!  Here are a couple of their "baby photos" that I found this morning....

khaki campbell duckling duck photo 1

 

khaki campbell duckling duck photo 2

 

This was the very first video I took with my new camera, and the quality isn't the best (who knew you had to manually adjust the focus?? obviously not moi. ;-)), but I couldn't resist sharing the cuteness.

 



Happy Monday!

~~le

0 people commented on this post:

Post a Comment