Thursday, January 9, 2014

Crazy Laughter || Friday Favorites

I have a habit of getting to know someone *really* well ..... right before I move away.  Always.  It never fails.  Maybe it's because I spend all day with someone packing boxes.  Maybe it's the fact that I realize that it's the last day I get to see this person without 900 miles between us.  Either way, it happens, and Kimberly is one of these friends.

While packing up my CD's (yes internet, I still play CD's) we realized that we had the exact same taste in music and decided that one day we *will* go to CMA Fest together.  We recited quotes from lots of favorite movies.  When I got to TX I found out that she wrote little notes on some of the box lids to make me laugh while I unpacked.  But most of all we laughed together.  A lot.  I absolutely love laughing my head off, and it's nearly impossible to *not* laugh like crazy when I'm around her.  Moving away really shouldn't be THAT much fun.  But she made it fun.

After all the boxes were on the truck we decided to take a quick photo before it got too dark.  Just a side note - never tell Kimberly that she can't do something.... I tried, and this photo definitely proved me wrong that day.

nashville-tn-farm-centerville-friends-portrait-photo

 

I hope you get to laugh like crazy today!  Happy Friday!

~~le

1 comment:

  1. Jessica Loring HarperJanuary 10, 2014 at 2:28 PM

    Awwwww, two of my favorites! Miss you girlies like crazy! <3

    ReplyDelete