Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hola Texas! + A Sneak Peek

Seattle.  Nashville.  San Antonio.  Nashville.  San Antonio.  All in one month.  <---- officially the most traveling I have ever done in my life.  I feel like a repeating record when I say "things are so crazy around here" and "my life has gotten soooo busy" (believe me, they ARE. and it HAS.), but no matter how many times I say those words my life gets even *busier* - and I'm kinda loving it.  :)

I am *almost* settled after my move from Tennessee to Texas and realized that I haven't blogged since I got back from creativeLIVE!  I still have some boxes to unpack, wedding photos to edit, and about 1000000+ blog posts to catch up on (including my seattle trip, an engagement shoot and 2 weddings), but I just had to stop in and say "hey", "I'm still alive", and "HOLA Texas.... you sure are HOT!!".

 

Here's a sneak peek of an engagement I shot last week in Nashville, TN.... aren't they ADORABLE!!??  Can't wait to share the rest of their engagement photos!

 

 

olivia-and-justin-nashville-tn-wedding-engagement-photo-1

 

Happy Wednesday!
~~le

1 comment: