Monday, August 5, 2013

The Drop Off || Winona Lake Indiana

We had our own mini road trip when we took the little sis to her vocal intensive in Indiana - Bingley even made the trip with us.


kentucky indiana state line photo


We drove by a place called "Berry Winkle" on the way... weren't brave enough to stop for a snack, so we waited until we got to Indianapolis where there was a Pinkberry.  :)


berry winkle frozen yogurt photo


Found this little piece of awesome outside of Pinkberry.  A Fire Hydrant in my color??  Really?  *Score*!


tiffany blue aqua fire hydrant photo


All along the way I spotted different signs that had my friends names "Bonnieville", "Allisonville"... Here's one that caught my eye - Groomsville.


groomsville road sign photo


I had no idea how beautiful Indiana was and I kept "Ooooing" and "Ahhhing" through the whole drive.  This farm in particular caught my eye.  I'm not sure if it was just the lighting, or how perfect it's setup was, but I just loved it!


indiana farm photo


Soooo.... I also took a photo with different lighting on the way back home.


indiana farm photo 2


We ran into some rain on the way to Winona Lake, but it made for some beautiful sunset shots!


indiana sunset photo


Before we dropped the little sis off at her location we took a detour to see the lake.... and grab a bit to eat and a couple shots of her :)


laura elizabeth lifestyle photography winona lake indiana photo


Bingley decided that he wanted to sit outside in the oh-so-soft green grass while I helped move Elizabeth's things into her dorm.  Such a stubborn little sweetie.


bichon frise laura elizabeth lifestyle photography winona lake indiana photo


Well, I'm off to catch a plane to Seattle!!  Will you be tuning in to the creativeLIVE workshop?


~~le

0 people commented on this post:

Post a Comment