Friday, August 2, 2013

Finally || CMA Fest 2013

These photos are about 2 months old, but I personally didn't even get to see them until this week.  Everyone kept asking me if I would show them my CMA photos and my answer was always the same - "Sure!  Once *I* get to see them."  A couple months ago my computer decided that it was out of space and wouldn't let me unload my 90GB of photos.  Yay.  Just what I needed after 3 of the best concerts evah!

Thanks to a fantastic 2am post in a facebook group my problem was solved and I now have PLENTY of free space!  I'll share the awesome tip later on.  (Hint, it only applies to LR users.) :)

I'm so excited to FINALLY share these photos!  I'm dividing my CMA experience into 3 posts, and trust me, you will NOT want to miss part 3!

 

My cousin Brett and I drove into Nashville *early* on Thursday morning to get in the huge line for Fan Fair and it was totally worth it!  We were able to hear Lady Antebellum's "Close Up" performance and interview.  It was sooooo good!

 

lady antebellum cma fest country music nashville tn 2013 photo

We got in line for a "no namer" autograph signing, and realized when we got home later that night that Mark Wills wasn't a "no namer" after all and that we had heard his songs before... oops ;-)

mark wills cma fest fan fair nashville tn photo

 

Ronnie Dunn also had a "Close Up" interview and spoke about his photography!

 

ronnie dunn cma fest country music nashville tn 2013 photo

 

I'm only including this because it was soooo funny to watch!  I have no clue what flying dogs have to do with country music... at all.  just sayin'.  :)

 

cma fest country music nashville tn 2013 photo

 

Trace Adkin's tour bus was on display in the Fan Fair and we were able to take a mini tour through it.  It. Was. Huge. And. Uber. Fancy.

 

trace adkins tour bus cma fest country music nashville tn 2013 photo

 

nashville tn cma fest country music 2013 photo

Even though we were melting from the heat, Brett and I wondered through downtown Nashville and stopped off at different outdoor concerts.  Love and Theft was my favorite :)

 

love and theft cma fest country music nashville tn 2013 photo

 

Come back tomorrow for part 2 - the LP Field concerts - in my mind the BEST part of CMA Fest!

Happy Friday

~~le

 

0 people commented on this post:

Post a Comment